Joint Venture with Illinois Constructors
- The Flyover is designated Project P-1 under the CREATE initiative, which aims to ease rail congestion for the Chicago area. The rail bridge carries the Metra Rock Island tracks over a set of tracks used by Amtrak and freight trains at 63rd Street and State. Project benefits include eliminating conflicts between Rock Island, Amtrak and freight trains, improving air quality for area residents by cutting emissions and noise from idling trains.
- Removal & Replacement of 6 Bridges, while working around and over the NS Railroad, AMTRAK & METRA.
- Construction of CIP Retaining & MSE Walls.
- Drove 34,586 lf of H piles.
- Placed 20,179 cy of concrete.
- Installed 2,344,230 lbs of reinf steel.
- Erected 9,991,000 lbs of str steel.
- Erected 17,640 lf of precast beams.
- Installed 57,800 sf of earth retention.
- Erected 39,800 sf of T Wall.
- Installed 8,845 lf of 5′ Dia Drilled Shafts.